Company: Pearle Vision - Orland Park/Oakbrook Terrace
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionABOUT US:This is not just a job..........it's a
career path with endless possibilities in a vast and growing field.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive excellent compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
We consider our work environment our sanctuary and take great
efforts to protect it from negativeness from the outside or from
within.The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But
you'll earn more than a paycheck: you can enjoy opportunities to
grow your career. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose,
meaning, and the chance to be part of something bigger than
yourself. Check out our Google reviews! BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Guaranteed $17-$19. Will train the right person.
- Bi-Weekly Commission
- Monthly Bonus
- Instant Gift Cards
- Paid Vacations
- Unpaid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Birthdays
- Medical Benefits
- Complimentary Eyewear
- Family and Friends Discounts
- Full-time or part-hours are available. Major duties and
- Answers phones in a timely manner and transfers call to the
appropriate individual or department.
- Greets patients without delay when they enter the office; shows
urgency in providing the highest level of service to all patients
and satisfying their needs.
- Determines the reason for the patients' visit and takes time to
explain all required paperwork, tests, products, and services as
well as communicates the appropriate time frame.
- Is attentive to details; reviews patient information carefully;
shows patience and courtesy to indecisive or difficult to please
patients; offers to track down answers to unfamiliar questions;
consults with the Managing Doctor/Retail when necessary.
- Process claims and enters patients orders. Skills:
- Strong communicator and listener to patients and
- Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, caring, patient)
- Sales skills
- Familiarity and efficiency with computers and on adapts quickly
to new software
- Strong organizational skills Education& Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Comparable experience typically achieved with a minimum of 1-2
years in a retail environment We are an equal opportunity employer
and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.The incumbent or successful candidate
must meet the position requirements above in order to perform the
essential functions of this position and achieve the
outcomes/results indicated in this position description. The
Company will make every effort to make reasonable accommodations
upon request to enable qualified individuals with known
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.
Keywords: Pearle Vision - Orland Park/Oakbrook Terrace, Orland Park , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!