Company: Smith Senior Living
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Desk coverage weekdays and/or weekends.
Days and Evenings needed
Warm and welcoming, the Receptionist sets the tone for all who
visit our community.
Greets visitors and residents warmly and maintains visitor and
resident sign in/sign out sheets. Serves as switchboard operator
and as a central information center for residents and their
families as well as staff. Remains alert and watchful and ever
mindful of resident safety. Provides active listening to residents
to and identifies concerns or problems, and refers to appropriate
person or department. Remains calm, poised and respectful at all
times. Performs miscellaneous clerical duties as assigned.
Must be flexible and available to fill in as needed.
* Demonstrates caring and compassionate nature
* Great communication skills
* Must possess strong computer and clerical skills including
Microsoft Word and Excel
* Candidate must be a team player, have a positive outlook and
excellent problem solving skills
* History of excellent attendance
* Maintains neat, professional appearance
Full-time employee benefits include:
* 401k with up to 4% employer contribution
* Health, dental, vision and life insurance as well as Flexible
* Generous paid time off package and opportunity for PTO buy
* Employee Assistance Program and tuition reimbursement
* OnShift - Wallet that allows you to borrow against worked but yet
* 10% weekend differential for hourly employees in all
* Free lunches for every shift worked
* Milestone anniversary dinner and gift
* Holiday parties and bonus
Keywords: Smith Senior Living, Orland Park , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!