Medical Office Site Lead / Infusion Coordinator (FT)
Company: Greater Chicago Specialty Physicians
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Greater Chicago Specialty Physicians is seeking a full-time
Medical Office Site Lead / Infusion Coordinator with great
communication, people, and technology skills. The Site Lead /
Infusion Coordinator will work in conjunction with the Practice and
Medical Administrators in all aspects of the practice. The primary
office site will be in our Orland Park location. Responsibilities /
- Oversight of Front Desk staff tasks and responsibilities:
greeting patients, registration, collection of demographic and
insurance information, copay and deductible collections,
supervision of staff to ensure tasks are being completed in a
- Manages all aspects of the site's Infusion program at this
- Perform tasks related to the entire patient infusion process
(management of prior authorizations, benefit investigations,
Patient Assistance Program/Copay Assistance and patient infusion
- Maintain infusion inventory.
- Medication planning, ordering, and preparation of infusion
sheets for the nurse.
- Provide infusion cost estimates to patients or clinic
- Contribute to the infusion billing process to optimize revenue
capture and ensure timely revenue payments.
- Ensure timely authorization of medications and scheduling of
patients including outside referrals within 7-14 days.
- Performs other duties as needed.Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of prior medical office experience
- EMR experience required (eClinicalworks preferred).
- Background in prior authorization experience.
- Medical billing knowledge preferred.
Keywords: Greater Chicago Specialty Physicians, Orland Park , Medical Office Site Lead / Infusion Coordinator (FT), Administration, Clerical , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!