RN Director of Nursing (DON)/ Home Health Agency S
Company: Home Health Advantage INC.
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionRN Director of Nursing (DON)/ Home Health Agency
SupervisorOrland Park, ILOur company is an established home
healthcare company that has been servicing patients in Chicago Land
areas including, South, Southwest, North and Northwest Suburbs of
Chicago (McHenry, Winnebago, Boone, Lake, Kane, Will, DuPage, and
Cook Counties) seeking a high-energy, self-initiating, and caring
RN Agency Supervisor. Your organizational skills and strong
understanding of home health, geriatric care, and previous
experience in home health will be highly valued and very well
- Valid state issued Registered Nurse License
- A working knowledge of Medicare home health requirements
- Strong clinical knowledge and background
- Ability to set objectives and develop action plans. Ability to
handle sensitive issues and resolve difficulties not routine in
- Ability to obtain cooperation from or influence others
- Must have positive and professional skills, excellent
communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate computer knowledge and skills.
- Must be highly and consistently organized.Responsibilities:
- Plans, directs, coordinates and monitors the delivery of all
direct and indirect clinical services to Agency home care
- Manages the Agency's clinical teams and provides the overall
supervision of all registered nurses, licensed practical nurses,
home health aides, therapists, social workers and other clinical
personnel employed by the Agency or with whom the agency contracts
for services. Includes direct hiring, training, evaluating and
- Assists in the planning, development and establishment of
Agency structure, clinical and administrative policies and
procedures, annual operating plan and capital budgets.
- Establishes and guides Quality Improvement teams to address
priorities for improvement activities. Works in partnership to
oversee data collection for quality management, statistics and
reports for evaluating Agency performance.
- Ensures clinical records are maintained in compliance with
state and federal laws including CMS and IDPH standards and
conditions. Conducts review of records to ensure continuing home
health care client's eligibility for covered servicesWe are an
equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Home Health Advantage INC., Orland Park , RN Director of Nursing (DON)/ Home Health Agency S, Executive , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!