Company: Charter Senior Livng of Orland Park Community
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Why Charter Senior Living?
"I believe in the Charter Mission.-- To Enhance the Human Spirit. I
do this every day as I help care for our residents.-- They may need
extra help throughout the day, but I know during these times that I
am enhancing their spirit.-- I feel honored to make such a
difference in someone's life!
Offering Health Insurance for Full Time Associates
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offered monthly- Earn an extra $100
per month (after taxes).----
- Health Insurance--
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
-Charter Senior Living Associate--
Your potential is unlimited.-- As a small boutique company, we are
committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a
"job".-- We want each of our associates to feel like they have a
career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how
you can become part of an organization that is committed to the
future of their Associates.
The Licensed Nurse (LPN/LVN) is responsible for all duties in
relation to safely administering medications and treatments to the
residents in a professional and caring manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands and appropriately documents on the 24 hour
- Understands the resident alert status and documents
appropriately in the resident's record.
- Maintains confidentiality with resident and fellow employee's
- Notifies Resident Care Coordinator /Executive Director/HSD of
resident changes of condition.
- Assists with monthly medication records as needed.
- Assists with cycle fill or re-ordering of medications.
- Monitors medications that arrive from the pharmacy.
- Timely notifies the pharmacy of any discrepancies.
Must be a Licensed Nurse in the appropriate state (LVN/LPN).
Has familiarity and willingness to work with elderly population.--
Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
Preferred proficiency in English.-- Attends in-services monthly
required for position.-- Receives and maintains CPR
Charter is a drug-free work environment.-- All offers of employment
are subject to passing background check and drug test.----
Equal Opportunity Employer
To Serve with Honor
To Serve with Purpose
To Serve with Courage
To Have Fun While ServingJB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Livng of Orland Park Community, Orland Park , Licensed Nurse, Healthcare , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!