Assistant Clinical Manager LPN for Home Health Age
Company: Home Health Advantage INC.
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionHome Health Advantage Inc. is looking for Full
time salaried intake Coordinator to support our Home Health teams.
This position is responsible for receiving the referral as well as
understanding of the clinical service needs of the agency's
patients. This role will work closely with other members of the
Intake team to ensure optimal patient care and timely services by
our clinical staff. Responsibilities:·
- Patient and MD Follow Up ·
- Work with team to get address and coordinate clinical
- Communicate with Case Managers to ensure quality of care.
- QA of various Nursing Notes and MD orders.
- Generate various reports for Management and Utilization of
care. Our Ideal Candidate: ·
- LPN with at least 1 year of Home Health Experience
- Team Player ·
- Great multitasker ·
- Thrives in a fast-paced office environment ·
- Enjoys learning Required Skills/Qualifications ·
- Detail oriented and well Organized ·
- Healthcare Background and/or interest in healthcare ·
Associates Degree ·
- Authorized to work in the United States Home Health Advantage
- Full time Salaried Position
- On the Job Training ·
- Continuing Education ·
- Health Care Benefits ·
- 401k Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Paid VacationCompany Description:Home Health
Advantage Inc. is a Home Care and Home Health agency that has been
in operation 11 years. We are a Medicaid & Medicare certified home
health and home care provider; with The Joint Commission in 26
counties in Illinois. Home Health Advantage is also licensed as a
home health agency by the Department of Public Health.
Keywords: Home Health Advantage INC., Orland Park , Assistant Clinical Manager LPN for Home Health Age, Healthcare , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!