Doctor of Optometry 2022
Company: Pearle Vision - Orland Park/Oakbrook Terrace
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Job DescriptionOrland Park Pearle Vision is seeking a Doctor of
Optometry who shares our passion, imaginative thinking,
entrepreneurial spirit, and patient-centric approach to eye care.
As a Pearle Vision Optometrist, you'll be part of a
patient-oriented team that provides convenient, caring, and
personalized eye care. We lead the way in ophthalmic frames and
lenses and provide world-class training and support to help you
achieve your personal and professional goals.Fully remodeled
practice that has digital and manual lanes, prescreen area, and
equipment that is fully integrated with EHR. Designated optometric
technicians that support the process so the doctors can spend
quality time with our patients. Established practice that's been
providing eye care to our community for over 30 years. Check out
our over 300 Google reviews to understand our patient
engagement.Full-time 4-5 days with generous salary and benefits
package. GENERAL FUNCTION:The basic function of the Employed Doctor
is to ensure practice growth and profitability by providing the
highest quality care, patient satisfaction, and teamwork. MAJOR
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:Quality:
- Follow Exam protocol.
- Provide proper patient care by addressing all signs, symptoms,
and abnormal findings.
- Use diagnostic pharmaceutical agents and additional procedures
(BIO, fields, etc.) as required by Company Policy.
- Provide timely and proper follow-up care and/or patient
referral with complete documentation.
- Provide proper patient management and treatment to minimize Rx
remakes and contact lens returns.
- Establish a doctor/patient relationship that ensures patient
trust, and educate the patient in the need for proper eye
- Effectively communicate with all staff members to assure
continuity of patient care.
- Establish a working relationship with referral MDs to enhance
the quality and continuity of patient care.
- Satisfy patient needs by managing patient flow; being on time
for appointments, and being available as scheduled for
walk-ins.Compliance with state optometry laws:
- Practice in accordance with all laws and regulations pertaining
to the practice of optometry in the state.
- Proper documentation and retention of records.
- Knowledge and understanding of patient's rights.KNOWLEDGE &
- Proven track record of practice growth.
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive relationships with a
- Ability to positively interact with a team and set clear
- Proven ability to present and implement decisive and creative
- Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communications, and
educate patients in clear terms.
- Demonstrated success in recommending appropriate eyewear
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.Please contact us if you
want to be part of an organization dedicated to creating a
memorable, pleasant experience for each of our patients.
The incumbent or successful candidate must meet the position
requirements above in order to perform the essential functions of
this position and achieve the outcomes/results indicated in this
position description. The Company will make every effort to make
reasonable accommodations upon request to enable qualified
individuals with known disabilities to perform the essential
functions of their job.
Keywords: Pearle Vision - Orland Park/Oakbrook Terrace, Orland Park , Doctor of Optometry 2022, Healthcare , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!