PMHNP Nurse Practitioner
Company: LifeStance Health
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: January 17, 2023
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented PMHNP-BCs in the area for
LifeStance Health Edgewood Clinical Services, who are passionate
about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
We have over 50 Physical Locations throughout Illinois
Is This You?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Nurse Practitioners:
- The ability to work closely with adults and the
- Open to Full-Time or Part-Time In-Person
- Fee for Service - Proven $151,00 to $194,000 + in Compensation
with unlimited/uncapped earnings
- Generous Signing Bonus and Generous Annual Stock Awards
- Full benefits package: W2, health, dental, vision, life, 401k
(with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full time billers and full time schedulers, you get to do what
you went to school for, Therapy, not billing or finding your own
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with medication and medication
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Nurse Practitioners are a critical part of our clinical team. We're
seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in Illinois with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
Practitioner Certification (PMHNP-BC) and holding an active
- Full Practice Authority License for Illinois is highly
preferred but not required.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services
focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for
children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental
health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its
500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists,
psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed
therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Orland Park , PMHNP Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!