Company: Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: January 21, 2023
$3039 / Week Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a
Telemetry/Progressive Care LPN/RN, to assume the responsibility
andaccountability for delivery of patient care of
telemetry/progressive care patients. The nurse demonstrates ability
to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner
with supervision. The nurse demonstrates critical thinking and
performance ability in the coordination of patient care.
Consistently performs according to nursing standards and is
accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the
management of patient care.Total WeeklyPay - $3,039Total
WeeklyTaxable - $1,548Total WeeklyAllowance - $1,491Hours - 36Local
- $75/hrShift Night Shift (7p-7:30a) Notes 8 Week contract At least
6 weekendshifts required during 8 weeks Location: Palos Heights,
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care on telemetry unit.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patients
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and
psycho-social changes in the patient's condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from
health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing
- Documents the patients plan of care using identified nursing
diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care
- Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions
of medical staff.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan
of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in
medical plan of care, effective/ineffective nursing
- Documents patients response to nursing and other
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient
care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing
- Monitors safety and effectiveness of the environment and
- Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses
knowledge and practices in accordance with 1) the Nurse Practice
Act 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) Standards of Patient Care;
4) Joint Commission, state and local laws; 5) Patient's Bill of
Rights; and 6) Maxim Healthcare Staffing, nursing and client
- Other duties as assignedMinimum Requirements:
- Current Registered/ Licensed Practical Nurse License for the
state in which the nurse practices.
- Full command of the English language, both verbal and
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- One year prior professional nursing experience preferred with
one year Telemetry experience Preferred.
- Current BLS card
- Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical
specialty area(s) in which the LPN/RN practicesBenefits At Maxim
Healthcare Staffing, we firmly believe that our employees are the
heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs *Benefit eligibility is
dependent on employment status. About Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Maxim Healthcare Staffing has been making a difference in the lives
of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years.
Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare,
companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce
solutions. Maxim's commitment to customer service, compassionate
patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a
trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed. Maxim Healthcare
Staffing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Staffing, Orland Park , RN Telemetry, Healthcare , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!