FT Night Shift CNA!
Company: Alden Estates of Orland Park
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Alden Estates of Orland Park - Alden of Orland Park, a 5-Star
quality rehabilitation and nursing facility, is looking for CNAs to
join our team!!
The night shift is 10pm-6am. A CNA certification is required.
We offer our CNAs a $5,000 sign on bonus program for full time-time
and part-time employees! We begin paying your sign on bonus
IMMEDIATELY by adding $3.00 to your hourly rate until your bonus is
paid in full!
- The CNA supports and assists in providing a holistic,
therapeutic, person-centered experience for all residents in the
facility. The CNA will assist in - achieving and maintaining the
highest quality of life for each resident.
- Commit to continued growth as a knowledgeable and experienced
healthcare provider -
- Become knowledgeable of each individual resident's background,
life history, disease, medical and behavioral care needs, and
preferences in detail.
- Utilize any communication devices for residents, such as
language services, communication boards, assistive devices, etc.
Accept education for utilizing these mechanisms to provide ample
- Assist in providing a therapeutic, person-centered memory care
activity program that constantly strives to enhance the quality of
life of each resident, commit in providing non-scheduled activities
through the use of my talents and training.
- Encourage family involvement through volunteering and
- Provide a clean, safe, non-hazardous unit for the residents and
- Assist in providing an individualized symptom management
tracking system as needed per resident, including development and
maintenance of individualized, non-pharmacological interventions
- Complete all required documentation.
- Maintain all program policies and procedures and state and
- Provide feedback to management for monitoring achievement of
the facility and goals through a team approach.
- Be flexible to meet the change in residents' needs. We need to
adapt to their needs rather than expecting them to adapt to our
- Provide emotional, caring support to residents, families, and
the inter-disciplinary team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Alden Estates of Orland Park, Orland Park , FT Night Shift CNA!, Healthcare , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!