Company: Charter Senior Livng of Orland Park Community
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Licensed NurseWhy Charter Senior Living?"I believe in the
Charter Mission. To Enhance the Human Spirit. I do this every day
as I help care for our residents. They may need extra help
throughout the day, but I know during these times that I am
enhancing their spirit. I feel honored to make such a difference in
someone's life!Offering Health Insurance for Full Time
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offered monthly- Earn an extra $100
per month (after taxes).
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus-Charter Senior Living Associate Your
potential is unlimited. As a small boutique company, we are
committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a
"job". We want each of our associates to feel like they have a
career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how
you can become part of an organization that is committed to the
future of their Associates.POSITION SUMMARY: The Licensed Nurse
(LPN/LVN) is responsible for all duties in relation to safely
administering medications and treatments to the residents in a
professional and caring manner.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands and appropriately documents on the 24 hour
- Understands the resident alert status and documents
appropriately in the resident's record.
- Maintains confidentiality with resident and fellow employee's
- Notifies Resident Care Coordinator /Executive Director/HSD of
resident changes of condition.
- Assists with monthly medication records as needed.
- Assists with cycle fill or re-ordering of medications.
- Monitors medications that arrive from the pharmacy.
- Timely notifies the pharmacy of any discrepancies.OTHER
REQUIREMENTS:Must be a Licensed Nurse in the appropriate state
(LVN/LPN).Has familiarity and willingness to work with elderly
population. Previous experience preferred, but not
necessary.Preferred proficiency in English. Attends in-services
monthly required for position. Receives and maintains CPR
certification.Charter is a drug-free work environment. All offers
of employment are subject to passing background check.Equal
Opportunity EmployerCORE VALUESTo Serve with HeartTo Serve with
PurposeTo Serve with CourageTo Have Fun While
Keywords: Charter Senior Livng of Orland Park Community, Orland Park , Licensed Nurse, Healthcare , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...