Lead CNA - Right at Home Orland Park
Company: Right at Home-North Suburban Chicago
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Right at Home-North Suburban Chicago - JOB SUMMARY
Successful and growing home care company hiring experienced and
self-motivated CNA seeking a challenging and fulfilling role. The
-Lead CNA -performs various direct care and supervisory activities
for providing support to caregivers, CNAs, and nurses. The Lead CNA
will be a leader in the organization and be responsible for helping
to ensure successful delivery of high-quality and compassionate
client care. Most of the Lead CNAs time will be spent in the field,
supporting the Care Team, assisting Client Care Supervisor, and
providing direct client care, with some administrative
responsibilities that will require you to be in the office. - -
This is a full-time salaried position.
- Lead CNA provides direct client care in clients' private homes
or long-term care facilities as assigned by Client Care Supervisor,
Client Care Coordinators, Nurse Manager, or On-Call Manager within
your regularly scheduled work hours. Direct client care may include
regularly scheduled clients as well as coverage for call-offs,
no-shows, and short-notice emergency client needs.
- Lead CNA conducts in-home supervisory visits as directed by
Client Care Manager or Nurse Manager to assess the performance of
Care Team members.
- Lead CNA introduces newly assigned Care Team members to clients
at the start of shifts occurring during your regularly scheduled
- Lead CNA provides field support for Care Team, including
on-the-job training, incident investigation, meeting supply needs,
and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Lead CNA mentors new Care Team members through our employee
concierge program, helping new employees to feel confident,
satisfied, and engaged.
- Lead CNA gathers feedback from members of the Care Team and
clients and relays information to supervisor.
- Lead CNA provides Care Team members constructive real-time
feedback based on your observations and feedback from clients and
their responsible parties in pursuit of continual
- Lead CNA supports caregiver training program and working with
HCP Training learning management system.
- Lead CNA documents all field operations activity per company
policy and IDPH requirements.
- Lead CNA provides administrative support to the Right at Home
Lincolnshire office when you are not in the field during your
regularly scheduled hours, including:
- Answers phones and makes outgoing phone calls
- Support scheduling team
- Documenting client and employee interactions
- Data entry
- Lead CNA performs other duties and responsibilities as
EDUCATION / SKILLS / ABILITIES / AVAILABILITY
- You are a CNA, licensed by IDPH to practice in
- High school graduate or equivalent with 2 years of professional
- A valid driver's license and insured & reliable vehicle you can
use for the requirements of the job. (On-duty mileage is
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- You are a constructive and collaborative person who enjoys
helping others succeed.
- You are a people person and others have an easy time speaking
- You are a team player, committed to a common goal, but can work
independently and you take ownership of job.
- You are comfortable being open and honest with others, and you
are open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Experience with home health care preferred.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the
- Bilingual VERY welcome!
- Opportunity to earn additional income by working client care
shifts outside of your regular scheduled weekly work
- 2 weeks of paid time off (eligible for 1 week after 3 months of
employment and eligible for 2 weeks after 6 months of
- Insurance coverage is available for medical, dental, vision,
telehealth, term life, and disability.
- Illinois Secure Choice retirement savings program.
- Professional development and scholarship
- Fun work environment.
Keywords: Right at Home-North Suburban Chicago, Orland Park , Lead CNA - Right at Home Orland Park, Healthcare , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...