PMHNP Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry
Company: LifeStance Health
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: September 17, 2023
PMHNP Nurse PractitionerJob Experience
Experience treating adults with a variety of mental healthcare
Day-to-day job will include: evaluating, diagnosing, developing
treatment plans, prescribing medication, monitoring medication,
evaluating treatment plans, providing referrals for additional
treatment needs, and providing therapy.
Licensed in one or more US states with a Psychiatric Mental Health
Nurse Practitioner Certification (PMHNP-BC)
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical,
ability to work with diverse populations.
Is This You?
* Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
* Seeking work life balance.
* Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Nurse Practitioners:
* The ability to work closely with adults and the child/adolescent
* Open to Full-Time or Part-Time In-Person
* Fee for Service - Proven $151,000 to $194,000 + in Compensation
with unlimited/uncapped earnings
* Generous Signing Bonus and Generous Annual Stock Awards
* Full benefits package: W2, health, dental, vision, life, 401k
(with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
* Collegial work environment.
* Newly designed and modern offices.
* Full time billers and full time schedulers, you get to do what
you went to school for, Therapy, not billing or finding your own
* Minimum of 1 year of experience with medication and medication
* Full administrative support.
* Latest in digital technology.
* Strong work/life balance.
Nurse Practitioners are a critical part of our clinical team. We're
seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
* Licensed in Illinois with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
Practitioner Certification (PMHNP-BC) and holding an active
* Full Practice Authority License for Illinois is highly preferred
but not required.
* Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
As a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) at LifeStance Health,
you're an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare
needs of our clients. You'll see clients in an outpatient clinical
setting either in-person or via telehealth.
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where
mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better.
Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives
by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental
healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But
we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented PMHNP-BCs in the area for
LifeStance Health Edgewood Clinical Services, who are passionate
about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
We have over 50 Physical Locations throughout Illinois
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment
for all our employees. Learn more about Diversity, Equity and
Inclusion at LifeStance.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Orland Park , PMHNP Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry, Healthcare , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!