Part-Time Nabisco Retail Merchandiser/Stocker
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With
You will optimise sales with our customers through the instore
activations of our products, promotions and displays. You will
deliver our field KPIs and annual objectives.
How you will contribute
- Represent Mondelez International by visiting stores according
to the agreed planning cycle.
- Monitor shelf and assortment.
- Expose campaigns and search for best locations in stores.
- Perform required administrative tasks.
- Optimise the use of our point-of-sales material.
- Be the customer's first choice of supplier.
- Create exposure in stores.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the
following experience and knowledge:
- Previous merchandising experience (preferred)
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with a drive to achieve set goals
- Computer literate with good verbal and written communication
Primary location: Orland Park, IL
Secondary locations: Lemont, Oak Forest, Tinley Park, Homer Glen
Disclaimer: To be considered for this position, you must live
within 25 miles range from the primary location.
Hourly compensation fixed rate: starting at ($13.50) subject to
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday needed. Additional
schedule flexibility a plus.
Disclaimer: To be considered for this position, you must have the
flexibility to adjust to the established schedule.
Hours: Avg 20/week. Additional hours available when need
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Are you ready to
make it happen at Mondelez International?
NABISCO PART TIME RETAIL MERCHANDISER
Become one of our Part Time Retail Merchandiser (Stocker) by
fulfilling the merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers
through stocking the shelves and building and maintaining displays
and partnering up with nationally recognized customers such as
Walmart, Kroger, Target and more. Become an ambassador of
world-famous brands like Oreo, Ritz, belVita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit
among other delicious industry-leading snacks.
What we expect from you:
- Carry out instore visits according to Mondelez' visit
- Ensure Nabisco leading brands (Oreo, Ritz, Belvita, Chips Ahoy,
Triscuit among others) are well represented, stocked and maintained
through the implementation of Mondelez' guidelines.
- Ensure Sales Representative's negotiations with store managers
are being followed and communicate any issues with Mondelez
- Follow the daily route planning prepared by the operations team
to ensure the most efficient instore service.
- Represent Mondelez International in front of in store employees
and work closely with sales representative to optimize visibility
of Mondelez products on shelves and the construction of promotional
- Enhance seasonal sales, seasonal displays, and new product
- Professional, positive, and upbeat attitude while representing
Mondelez in store.
Who is a good fit?
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license and
proof of auto insurance
- Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store
locations (mileage will be reimbursed).
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment
and to meet the defined physical activities like Repetitive lifting
bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs.,
pushing & pulling over. This includes physically moving our
products from the stock rooms and stocking the store's shelves.
What you can expect from us:
- The Part Time Retail Merchandiser position offers an hourly
compensation rate starting at $13.50 based on relative
- Work related mileage reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Reimbursement of business internet/data expenses up to $10/per
- Growth opportunities within the company.
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelez
International family with a significant employee and manufacturing
footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to
provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment,
made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing
and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic
brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins
and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids
confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require
accommodation to participate in the job application process may
contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Keywords: Mondelez, Orland Park , Part-Time Nabisco Retail Merchandiser/Stocker, Hospitality & Tourism , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!