Company: Kenco Group
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: May 7, 2022
- Operating a straight truck safely and legally.
- Maintaining documentation.
- Use of Electronic Logging Device (ELD's)
- Delivering products to customer's homes (customer service
skills A MUST!!!)
- Must be professional in delivery of product(s) to home and
respect customer's property.
- Physical work-- loading and unloading products from appliances
- Multi-stops- several different appliances to deliver including
- We deliver to all home types such as apartments, townhomes,
single-family homes, etc. Newly incorporated power-assist hand
trucks which assist in lifting the products
Hourly pay some overtime may be required
Quarterly customer service/safety bonus: up to $2600.00 a
Day 1 Medical/dental/vision benefits
PTO accrues starting week 1
Kenco is in the search for professional, customer service driven
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Does not require a CDL but does require 1 year verifiable
box/straight truck driving experience.
- Good driving record
- Must be able to work with another driver as this is a team
- Must be able to pass background check, drug screen, and DOT
- If driver holds a CDL, Must be registered in the National Drug
and Alcohol Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Stable employment history
- Must have customer service/delivery experience. Drivers are
required to enter customer homes.
- Must be willing to be out for overnights throughout the week
depending on what location you are delivering to.(Typically gone
overnights Monday-Thursday nights)
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has
adequate experience and to verify driving history with former
Qualified Drivers, please CLICK APPLY BELOW for consideration.
Keywords: Kenco Group, Orland Park , Delivery Driver-NON-CDL, Hospitality & Tourism , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!