Service Support - Busser
Company: Dave & Buster's, Inc.
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Fun Description
1100: Service Support
At Dave and Buster's the safety of our team members and guests is
our top priority! We are committed to delivering the high standards
you have come to know and expect from us as we navigate through the
COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are in compliance with all CDC
recommended guidelines including: enhanced cleaning and sanitation
practices, following social distancing protocols and providing our
team members with gloves and masks to keep themselves and our
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Assists Bartender, Cocktail Staff and Wait Staff
by maintaining area cleanliness and providing necessary support to
ensure fast, friendly and accommodating service.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
* Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
* Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and
* Responsible for bus stand cleanliness and stocking.
* Ensures wait stations remain clean.
* Empties trash and spot sweeps whenever floor needs it, or when a
* Performs opening/closing responsibilities, including party
* Restocks and prepares supplies for shift change and or close.
* Ensures food is properly garnished prior to running out to
* Follows all tray procedures to minimize loss and ensure food is
delivered timely or correctly.
* Busses and resets tables.
* Delivers food to tables and ensures the Guests have everything
* Offers assistance to Guests by clearing away dishes and
glassware, and refilling beverages.
* Assists in party setup.
* Maintains cleanliness of restrooms, including restocking of
* Cleans high chairs and booster chairs.
* Assists other Team members as needed or when business needs
* Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days,
nights and/or weekends as required.
* Restaurant and/or bar experience preferred, but not required.
* Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and
other Team members.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a Team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the Team member will regularly be required to:
* Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
* Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
* Read and write handwritten notes.
* Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
* Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
* Walk or stand 100% of shift.
Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently. The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Inc., Orland Park , Service Support - Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!