Buca di Beppo Line Cook Buca di Beppo Orland Park
Company: Earl Enterprises
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: September 22, 2022
With locations from New York City to Honolulu, Buca di Beppo
restaurants embody the Italian traditions of food, friendship, and
hospitality. Dishes enjoyed for generations in villages throughout
Italy inspire the menu, which features both Northern and Southern
Italian favorites. While the food has pleased millions of palates
from coast-to-coast, Buca di Beppo is equally famous for its quirky
dcor and upbeat atmosphere.
At Buca di Beppo, we consider our employees, Family, and we are
looking to expand our family with only the most sincere and
enthusiastic family members. The quality and integrity of the Buca
family is the catalyst for commitment to the service of guests.
Buca di Beppo is one of the most vibrant restaurant companies in
the country, with the vision to be the first choice for Celebratory
Dining. The Buca Mission is to provide every guest with an over the
top celebratory experience by delivering vibrant Italian food in an
eclectic vintage setting.
The Cook contributes to the success of Buca di Beppo by preparing
all menu items to specification. The Cook's responsibility is to
prepare all menu items applicable to his/her station and to
maintain a clean, organized, and safe line area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Consistently prepare high-quality food in a timely manner and
follow all company recipes and specifications.
o Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
o Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment
o Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked
sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing
them with utensils.
o Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or
personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and
* Maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of your work station and
* Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance
of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
* Comply with all portion sizes, quality standards, Kitchen rules,
policies & procedures.
* Estimate expected food consumption, requisition or purchase
supplies, or procure food from storage.
* Set up Line according to kitchen guidelines and par sheets.
* Pre-cut ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, deli-meats,
etcetera, in order to reduce the preparation time for dishes.
* Check to see if kitchen equipment is operational.
* Stock stations to par levels.
* Check stations for equipment and tools.
* Memorize all ingredients and portion sizes for the menu
* Wrap, date and refrigerate food.
* Sanitize cutting boards.
* Organize station shelves.
* Hand-clean knives.
* Complete and participate in Line Checks to ensure that quality
products are served.
* Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of
kitchen, walk-ins, and all storage areas.
* Wash your hands frequently.
* Use kitchen utensils, knives, and equipment safely and in a
* Work as a team and use positive communication skills at every
* Clean, stock, and maintain the Line throughout shift.
* Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
* Communication - Conveys ideas and facts orally using language the
audience will best understand.
* Ethics & Integrity - Earns others' trust and respect through
consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
* Teamwork - Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to
achieve goals and deliverables.
* Customer Focus - Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with
the products and services offered by the organization.
* Relationship Building - Builds constructive working relationships
characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and
* Interpersonal - Gets along well with a variety of personalities
* Listening - Understands and learns from what others say.
* Adaptability & Flexibility - Adapts to changing business needs,
conditions, and work responsibilities.
Keywords: Earl Enterprises, Orland Park , Buca di Beppo Line Cook Buca di Beppo Orland Park, Hospitality & Tourism , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!