Registered Dietitian- (Orland Park)
Company: Hospital Housekeeping Systems
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for a detailed-oriented, proactive, and
quality-driven Clinical Dietitian to serve as part of the food and
nutrition team. If your skills match these, we encourage you to
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of medical
nutrition therapy, perform nutritional assessments and provide
interventions for both inpatient and outpatient areas of care. The
registered dietitian manages the physician's orders for therapeutic
diets and supplements, provides nutrition education to patients
and/or families, attends patient rounds and maintains clinical
nutrition policies for regulatory compliance. You will also build
relationships with physicians and nursing to achieve a quality
standard of care to ensure each patient's satisfaction and
nutritional needs are met.
We provide the necessary training and appropriate tools to help
you grow and earn the opportunity to advance into a director role.
If you are willing to work hard, lead with intention, and hold
yourself accountable to your results, you'll be successful with
Military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Completes nutritional assessment and follow ups, using
evidence-based practice, according to the facility's policy.
- Documents assessment of patients with nutritional goals and
interventions in the medical record.
- Provides education to the patients and/ or family on
nutritional needs as indicated.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as assigned.
- Educates staff, nursing and food service staff on all aspects
of meal service.
- Informs nursing and physician of changes in a patient's
- Adheres to all facility's policy and procedures including
confidentiality and patient's rights.
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Registered Dietitian with Commission of Dietetic Registration
and Licensed Dietitian as required per state regulation
- Bachelor's degree in Food and Nutrition
- Proficient computer skills, excel, word.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and
Keywords: Hospital Housekeeping Systems, Orland Park , Registered Dietitian- (Orland Park), Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!