Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: June 5, 2021
As a Mover for College Hunks Hauling Junk and College Hunks
Moving, you are the first point of contact for clients on the
You will have the chance to educate clients about our
exceptional services and the benefit of using us over the
competition, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving is the fastest-growing junk
hauling and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling Junk
& Moving also has impressive brand recognition.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where
you get to be exposed to different types of professional work like
Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment
operations, project management, conflict resolution, and
communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with
excellent growth potential. You will be involved in learning
techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having
a sense of accomplishment each day! There is no other place young
people with little experience can work to build a resume like
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving!
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with
the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist),
and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to
them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what
to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package
items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
Who we're looking to hire: If you love customer service and
helping others, you've come to the right place. No experience
necessary! We provide hands-on training to all to ensure you
succeed. Must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds with a team.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid/Active Driver's License.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Drug and alcohol-free.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check.
- Giving back to the community by donating two meals to Feeding
Children Everywhere for every job we complete.
- Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
EARN $15-$20 PER HOUR with College Hunks Hauling Junk. Advance
to Team Captain for more opportunity.
Signing Bonus $100.00. Work for 1 month, with no call offs, one
excused tardy allowed.
Do you think you can WOW our customers? Apply today!
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving, Orland Park , Laborer, Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!