Theatre Associate Oprtns, PT
Company: Marcus Corporation
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Food. Service. Film. Fun!
Marcus Theatres: Where Talented People Find Limitless
Join the Marcus Theatres Team and learn how we have redefined
the movie going experience! As a theatre associate with Marcus
Theatres, you will be a part of a family you can connect with, grow
with, and have fun with!
Our Associates Enjoy
- Competitive Wages & Premium Holiday Pay
- Flexible or Set Schedules
- Free Movies
- Paid Uniforms
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Benefits for Full-time
(30+ Hours per Week)
- Associate College Scholarship Program
Do You Have What it Takes?
Do people notice your positive attitude, your work ethic, and
your excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to
work in a high-volume, fast-paced and team-focused environment? A
successful candidate will be passionate about exceptional guest
service and bring their enthusiasm with them to work each and every
We Need YOU.
Your Job Duties May Include
- Greet and assist guests throughout the facility.
- Issue tickets, direct guests and control access.
- Sell food & beverage items at concessions.
- Explain the best possible value by informing and suggesting our
products and experiences.
- Ensure auditoriums, seats, lobby, hallways and restrooms are
clean and ready for showtime.
- Maintain a safe and accessible facility for all guests and
- Follow direction of the leadership team.
Marcus Theatres is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in
hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive,
people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination in our
hiring and employment practices in accordance with all applicable
Keywords: Marcus Corporation, Orland Park , Theatre Associate Oprtns, PT, Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!