Inside Product Support Sales Admin
Company: Alta Equipment Group Inc.
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Come work for one of the largest equipment dealerships in North
America! Are you a hardworking individual that thrives in a
fast-paced environment and looking to take your career to the next
level? If so, then come join our award winning team!
We provide our employees with the following tools and resources
to be successful:
- Outstanding benefits package (Medical, Dental and Vision, plus
- 401(k) with match
- Competitive wages
- Company laptop
- Company cell phone
- 10 paid holidays
- Work schedule: M-F, day shift
Our Construction Equipment Group is seeking a full-time Inside
Product Support Sales Rep for our Orland Park, IL branch. The
primary responsibilities of the position consist of, but are not
- Create service repair estimates with designated flat rates for
our service and PSSR team in our ERP system
- Follow up with the estimates that have been presented to the
- Follow through once a estimated job is completed that it was
quoted accurately and came in below or at the estimated amount
- Assist with updating and creating flat rate job times
- Consistent, regular, and reliable attendance including being
ready for work at the designated start time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability
to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in
- High school degree or equivalent
- Ability to work as active member of a team
- Previous experience in equipment repair, automotive repair or
heavy-duty repair is preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word,
PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Language Skills - High: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret
general business periodicals, professional journals, technical
procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports,
business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills - Basic: Ability to calculate figures and
amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages,
area, circumference, and volume.
- Reasoning Ability - Basic: Ability to solve practical problems
and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where
only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety
of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Regularly will use hands,
talk/hear, sit, will reach with hands and arms; Occasionally will
stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop,
kneel, crouch or crawl
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Frequently will lift up to 10
pounds; Occasionally will lift up to 50 pounds
Culture is Job #1. Alta Equipment Company prides itself in the 3
P's of business: People, Process and Product. By investing in the
best people and creating a "one team" approach, Alta Equipment
Company earns customers for life.
If you have a passion for excellence and are ready to make a
difference within our organization, we're ready for you. Whether
it's selling the world's-best big iron, rolling up your sleeves and
servicing our industry-leading construction and material handling
product brands or being a difference maker behind the scenes, we
can use your skillset.
At Alta Equipment Company, we believe in mutual respect and are
committed to diversity while inspiring our employees to reach their
maximum potential. Voted a "Top Work Place USA", our 2100+
employees in the Midwest (MI, IN, IL), East Coast (NY, VT, CT, ME,
MA, NH, VA) and the South (FL) are committed to excellence. It's
the Alta way.
So, let's start the conversation. Click the link to apply and
begin the journey of a lifetime.
What We Look For:
At Alta Equipment Company, we are looking for candidates who are
a cultural fit with our organization and understand that every task
and job goes toward fostering customers for life. Along with that,
a great attitude that embraces mutual respect and delivering a
consistent high energy level that exudes a passion for excellence.
Also, we are searching for a skill set that has a high aptitude for
the position with a continual focus on investing in one's
profession through additional training and learning.
Other Opportunities at Alta
Please visit our careers page at www.altaequipment.jobs to view
other openings that may be of interest to you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and
related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age,
disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity,
sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected
Keywords: Alta Equipment Group Inc., Orland Park , Inside Product Support Sales Admin, Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!