AE - Stock Associate - US
Company: American Eagle Outfitters
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Stock Associate is responsible for
maximizing selling potential by ensuring the efficient and
effective flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales
floor. The Stock Associate is accountable for delivering on all
aspects of stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) and
achieving the brand standards for shipment processing,
replenishment, markdowns and merchandising. The Stock Associate is
expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors
in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive
Customer First experience.
POSITION TITLE: Stock Associate
REPORTS TO: Store Management Team or Stock Lead (where
STATUS: Part Time
- Consistently achieve brand productivity standards for shipment
processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising through
utilizing the company tools and resources.
- Maintain stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) to
support efficient and effective handling and placement of
merchandise, visual props, marketing and fixtures in order to
maximize sales and productivity.
- Execute efficient and effective shipment processing by
following processing and placement guidelines; track and
communicate units per hour productivity to store leadership.
- Support, understand and adhere to AEO visual standards in order
to maximize merchandise presentations when flowing product from the
stockroom to the sales floor.
- Partner with store leadership to ensure all aspects of
replenishment are properly executed to include Fill the Floor,
power closes, power opens and merchandise adjustments.
- Communicate merchandising opportunities to store leadership as
identified through replenishing size specific quantities throughout
the store: recommend and execute merchandising adjustments in
compliance with AEO visual standards.
- Execute markdowns and re-ticketing in the stockroom and on the
sales floor; update store leadership on compliance.
- Partner with store leadership to complete stock transfers and
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through
sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in
- Engage in, maintain and support safety standards on sales floor
and in the stockroom; communicate safety concerns to store
- Aware of and follows Loss Prevention policies; advises
management of any unusual internal or external activity
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and
- Previous stock experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when
- Ability to stand and move about for extended periods of time
with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include early morning,
late evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fastpaced and
- Ability to lift cartons weighing up to 25lbs.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions
- Proficient with technology
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to
complying with all federal, state and local equal employment
opportunity (EEO) laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against
associates and applicants for employment because of the individuals
race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status,
sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual
orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or
partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status,
genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics,
military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not
limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment,
training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and
discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion
and disability in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: American Eagle Outfitters, Orland Park , AE - Stock Associate - US, Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!