Warehouse Lead - Chicago Airports
Company: Hudson Group
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: October 5, 2021
Located at Chicago Airports
A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A rate of pay of $16.00 per hour
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• Vaccination Incentive
• $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Warehouse Office Administrator Job Is For You, If You Would
• Handling all accounts payable functions, creating Purchase
orders, and completing the receiving in the warehouse, including
invoice entry, freight payables, vendor reconciliation, resolving
account discrepancies, ensuring extraordinary customer service
internally and externally, and other duties as required.
• Working in Elk Grove Village, IL Warehouse
Your Team is counting on you as a Warehouse Office Administrator
• Open availability to work the shift 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday to
• Work a full-time schedule
Warehouse Office Administrator Key Responsibilities:
• Date stamps all incoming mail for A/P, ensures appropriately
approved, and distributes accordingly.
• Create Purchase orders and complete receiving in the
• Daily communication with vendors (internal & external) as needed
to research and resolve discrepancies regarding payment to
• Review purchase orders and/or other related documentation for
completion and compliance with accounts payable policies,
procedures, and contractual requirements.
• Adherence to accuracy of data entry, quality of coding, providing
detailed information where applicable.
• Communicates with Warehouse Personnel to ensure compliance of
documents (if applicable)
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Follows up and resolves outstanding accounts payable issues as
• Performs month-end duties and meet other accounting calendar
deadlines on a monthly basis.
• Excellent time management and analytical skills.
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and problem resolution.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be detailed, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
• Ability to build strong working relationships with
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Word). Knowledge of
• SAP knowledge
• Team player
• Willing to assist as needed with warehouse function
• Must have at least two years of related accounts payable and
account analysis experience.
• At least 1 year of warehouse experience preferred
• SAP or Inventory management software is preferred.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Employee Discount of 20%
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Orland Park , Warehouse Lead - Chicago Airports, Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!