Location: Orland Park
Posted on: January 11, 2022
At Panduit, we want our employees to know they are valued by
empowering them to share their unique insights and perspectives
which fuels innovation and helps our customers create more
meaningful connections. We're looking for candidates who are
curious, insightful, collaborative and committed to building a
sustainable and connected world.
What We Can Offer You
In addition to providing our employees a comfortable work
environment with the highest level of safety protocols, we offer a
Total Rewards Program comprised of competitive health and financial
benefit options designed for you. We provide all full-time
employees 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 sick days + 1 volunteer day +
11 holidays. Panduit recognizes that our employees are key to our
success, and we strive to cultivate a diverse and inclusive work
environment that strengthens our Company and enables every employee
to reach their full potential.
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 sick days + 1 volunteer day + 11
- 401K match (no vesting) + profit sharing
- Tuition assistance to attend college or obtain an advanced
- Growth & development opportunities for promotion and stretch
- Onsite food minimarket with monthly stipend
- Air-conditioned work environment
What We Are Looking For
The Precision Inspector evaluates drawings, specifications, and
inspection instructions; decides on the setup and conduct of
metrology procedures; performs inspections, calibrations and gages
R&R studies on a broad range of parts to exacting tolerances;
and analyzes and reports on measurement results and process
What You Will Do
Precision Dimensional Inspection
- Performs precision inspections on products, tooling, components
using basic inspection equipment and intermediate inspection
equipment, as well as advanced inspection equipment with
- Documents results in electronic spreadsheets.
Administration and Data Management
- Record inspection requests and their status.
- Record data on time, labor, dimensions, and other parameters
applied to inspection jobs, projects, WASes, etc.
- Manage equipment calibration database, including calibration
dates, methods and capabilities.
- Maintain controlled documents for production parts
Measurement System Programming
- Develop simple through moderately complex semi-automatic and
automatic measurement programs.
- Independently organize process capability data and, with
guidance, prepare control charts, prepare distribution curves and
interpret results. With guidance, plan measurement system studies,
organize data, calculate and interpret results.
Measurement Equipment Calibration
- Perform verification and calibration of measurement
- Prepare reports on the results of inspection and analyses
including factual data and proper interpretations. Review results
in person with requestors as required.
What You Will Bring:
- Required Degree: High school diploma (or local country
- Preferred Degree: Some college courses preferred. Geometry and
- Certificate(s): ASQ CMI (Historic)/CQI required within 18
months of hire
- Experience: 3-5 years relevant experience
We do not include cannabis in our comprehensive drug screening
process for any position. We will continue to do impairment checks
on the job and will test for all drugs and alcohol after any
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however
only those that complete the online application and meet the
minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Panduit celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees.
Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Evening (United States of America) Associated topics: compliance,
health, inspection, inspector, inspector surveyor, land, osha,
problem, safety, surveyor
Keywords: Panduit, Orland Park , Precision Inspector, Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!