Server $500 BONUS
Company: Dave & Buster's
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: May 11, 2022
HOSTING OPEN INTERVIEWS!Wednesday (5/18/22): 11:00am - 5:00pm
ON-THE-SPOT HIRING FOR ALL POSITIONS!!! NOW OFFERING A $500 SIGN-ON
BONUS FOR LINE COOKS, SERVERS, AND GAME TECHNICIANS!!!Dave &
Buster's is proud to be recognized by Forbes as one of The Best
Employers for Womenand one of The Best Employers for Diversity in
2021.Text - Fun Jobs to 214-441-6949 to schedule an interview
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Ensures Guests have an unparalleled experience
by providing fast, friendly service and being attentive to Guests'
needs.NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Deliver an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance. Takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
- Creates a warm, fun atmosphere for Guests and Team
- Adheres to company's sanitation procedures.
- Maintains responsibility for personal bank and ensures all
financial transactions are accurate by operating credit card
machines correctly, calculating and returning appropriate change
and maintaining adequate cash and coin for making change.
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing
intoxication and dealing with intoxicated Guests.
- Assesses Guest demeanor and identifies when behavior should be
called to the attention of a Manager.
- Greets newly seated Guests' in a friendly and timely
- Accurately takes Guests' food and drink orders.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of all menu items and is
able to answer questions regarding food and drink items and their
- Enters orders into Micros quickly and in proper sequence, using
appropriate modifications and charges.
- Ensures food is properly garnished and delivers trays to
designated table server's own section, as well as other sections in
the restaurant, as needed.
- Works quickly and efficiently adhering to "Full hands in, Full
hands out" philosophy.
- Assists in party set up and breakdown. Busses and resets tables
- Assists other Team Members as needed or as business
- Responsible for all sales on personal Micros keys and
completing station side work at the beginning and end of their
- Participates in all incentives and contests, driving sales and
promoting the brand.
- Follows portion guidelines to ensure cost control, while
maximizing the Guest
- Ensures ongoing Guest satisfaction by checking back after
delivery of food, maintaining drink levels, removing clutter,
prebussing as necessary, and responding to Guest needs in a timely
- Keeps station clean, sets up and takes down station tables
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate and help keep high morale, productivity
- Must be skilled in effectively communicating with Guests in
order to generate enthusiasm about the D&B experience.
- Must demonstrate ability to operate Micros, make changes,
accurately conduct credit card transactions, and account of all
monies at the end of each shift.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Listen to hear Guests' orders and needs, and then communicate
with Guests verbally and with other Team Members verbally via
- Dressed in proper dress code requirements, looking neat, clean
and professional at all times.STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the Team Member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend and stoop frequently.The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required of personnel so classified in this
position.Requirements1. Bring the FUN: If you began working an
hourly role for Dave & Buster's after February 22, 2022, and remain
actively employed by D&B through your 90-day anniversary. 2.
Play Your Heart Out: Worked an average of at least 25.0 hours per
week from the time you are hired through your 90-day anniversary.
3. Get Paid: If you meet all the criteria listed above, you'll
receive a $500 bonus ($100 after training and $400 after 90 days).
At Dave and Buster's the safety of our team members and guests is
our top priority! We are committed to delivering the high standards
you have come to know and expect from us as we navigate through the
COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are in compliance with all CDC
recommended guidelines including: enhanced cleaning and sanitation
practices, following social distancing protocols and providing our
team members with gloves and masks to keep themselves and our
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Orland Park , Server $500 BONUS, Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!