Universal Teller/Banker - [Part-Time]
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionPart-time associates receive paid time off, paid
holidays, are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance,
and can participate in our 401(k) plan.Summary: Possesses
exceptional customer service skills and sales skills. Spends half
of their time conducting various customer and operational
transactions and accurately balancing daily cash drawer. Spends the
other half transitioning clients into sales opportunities and
cross-selling. Actively promotes BankFinancial.Essential Duties and
- Provides exceptional customer service. Meets and strives to
exceed the standards established and outlined by management.
- Meets/exceeds all established sales goals assigned by
identifying the needs of potential and existing customers, offering
appropriate products and services, and referring qualified
- Evaluates the needs of potential customers and offers
appropriate financial products and services.
- Maintains working knowledge of Bank, Wealth Management and
Financial Assurance products and services in order to answer
routine customer inquiries and explain basic Bank regulatory
policies and procedures.
- Answers customer inquiries related to account balances, bank
services and general information efficiently and
- Participates in and is responsible for completing assigned
quality customer calls for all Branch Calling Campaigns. Completes
all calls by the established deadline.
- May be required to open and close the branch and assist with
the opening and/or closing procedures of the branch while adhering
to all security policies.
- Approves transactions within assigned authority level while
ensuring that Bank's policies/procedures and security procedures
are being followed.
- Processes deposits and withdrawals and cashes checks. Verifies
cash and endorsements, receives proper identification, and verifies
authenticity of transaction.
- Issues negotiable instruments, accepts loan payments, and
processes cash advances.
- Accurately enters Customers' transactions into computer to
record transactions, and issues computer generated receipts.
- Orders daily supply of currency/coin and verifies
incoming/outgoing currency/coin. Counts and packages currency,
sells excess currency and mutilated currency, and maintains proper
levels of currency/coin according to Bank policy and
- Balances currency/coin, checks and other transactions to
figures displayed in teller platform system.
- Adheres to the Cash Difference/Occurrence Policy and all
reporting requirements. This includes timely resolution of
- Performs the opening, maintenance and closing of accounts.
- Obtains and verifies new customer information to establish new
account relationships. Complies with USA PATRIOT Act.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by
participating in all dual control functions and auditing
- Participates in and attends branch sales/operational and team
building meetings as scheduled.
- Complies with the Privacy and Customer Data Protection Policy
by maintaining customer confidence. Protects Bank operations by
keeping information confidential and secure at all times.
- Adheres to all Bank policies and procedures and all local,
state, and federal statutory regulations.
- Completes all required training.
- Assists in the training/mentoring of both new and existing
teller associates on all applicable policies and procedures,
including all compliance requirements. BankFinancial is an Equal
Opportunity Employer (minorities/females/veterans/individuals with
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least one year of cash handling and/or sales experience
- Banking experience preferred
Keywords: BankFinancial, Orland Park , Universal Teller/Banker - [Part-Time], Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!