Part-Time Floor Lead
Company: The Bridge Thrift Center, NFP
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: June 24, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The Floor Lead will support the Store Director
and the Supervising Team Member(s) in executing the operations of
The Bridge Thrift Store and leading staff and volunteers. This
position will be responsible for overseeing the Front of the House
(FOH) of the Store and performing the day-to-day operations that
are necessary for the Store to run smoothly.
- Regularly pray for the organization, our leadership,
volunteers, the students and those we serve.
- Responsible for assisting or oversee opening/closing procedures
and opening/closing registers.
- Oversee and awareness of day-to-day retail operations and
completing other daily tasks and projects as assigned by Store
- Maintain clean, organized Front of House (FOH) sales floor
including dressing rooms and bathroom.
- Lead and direct the overall team during store operations or
events and key positions/coverage is full at all times.
- Communicate with Back of House (BOH) regarding guest needs and
items/departments that need to be stocked; all merchandise is to be
stocked, maintained and clean.
- Consistently create a safe and welcoming environment for guests
by greeting, assisting, and thanking; as well as responding to
guest inquiries and needs in a time sensitive manner.
- Support ongoing training in the area of sales, safety,
merchandising, stocking, guest satisfaction, awareness, the overall
presence on the floor, and opening/closing checklists.
- Responsible to assist as needed, maintain and effectively
oversee the accuracy of recorded transactions on the Cash Register
Point of Sale (POS).
- Ensure all pricing, signage, impacts, and displays are creating
the shopping experience with excellence.
- Help manage and control retail shrinkage.
- Help maintain and elevate merchandise quality as well as
consistency in pricing.
- Help implement marketing displays, floor plans, campaigns and
sales promotions in a timely manner.
- Assist in recruitment and training of store volunteers
(supported by Director and Volunteer Coordinator).
- Other duties as assigned by the Store Director.MUST POSSESS:
- Passion for the mission of The Bridge Teen Center.
- Strong, friendly and engaging verbal communication skills with
an understanding of quality guest services.
- Strong leadership and time management skills that can be
balanced between staff, students, and volunteers.
- Outgoing personality and outwardly-focused mentality; Solid
- Ability to prioritize schedule, task and projects and meet
- Willingness to work hard at completing all tasks with
- Ability to clearly communicate issues before they become
- Friendly, responsive and patient approach.
- Heart for the spiritual, mental, physical and emotional growth
of staff, students, and volunteers.
- Personal and professional integrity (even in social and online
- Think clearly and creatively, especially when
- Sense of humor.
Keywords: The Bridge Thrift Center, NFP, Orland Park , Part-Time Floor Lead, Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!