Company: QUEST FOOD MANAGEMENT
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Quest Food Management Services is looking for a Kitchen
Supervisor to join our team!
Work for a growing company with a personal touch. Leadership is
visible, approachable and shows that they care about their teams.
Quest allows you to become an integral part of the local community,
in an environment where you are listened to, supported and
work-life balance and consistent scheduling is a priority. You are
not just a number at Quest .
We provide the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food,
exceptional responsiveness and intensely personal service. We are
committed to creating the most enduring relationships in the
industry by what we do and how we do it, which is achieved through
an unwavering commitment to our values:
Integrity: we do the right thing at all times
Responsiveness: we listen and respond quickly to provide the best
Accountability: we do what we say we will do and accept
responsibility for the results
Respect: we treat others better than we expect to be treated
Excellence: we deliver the best experience possible
Provides excellent customer service by preparing and serving menu
items. Creates the "WOW" experience for guests of Quest.
Kitchen Supervisor Responsibilities :
- Provide leadership and direction to the Kitchen Team, ensuring
all food items are prepared within all food safety guidelines and
with the highest quality possible
- Plan properly for upcoming menus and catering - including
ordering, thawing and all advance preparation, utilizing leftovers
and fresh ingredients
- Create and post weekly schedule based on catering needs, sales
trends TY -vs- LY and budget
- Follow recipes and use correct portion sizes when cooking food;
tasting foods to ensure quality
- Monitor and maintain proper inventory for operation and
Kitchen Supervisor Requirements :
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years' experience as Cook / Kitchen
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic as well as to understand
measurements and conversions
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining state and local
certification requirements (Food Handler certification)
- Basic computer skills
Kitchen Supervisor Full-Time Benefits :
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Company Holidays
- 401k with Matching
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- Other Discounts, Perks, Free Meals & a Great Place to Work!
There are full-time and part-time positions available. For more
information about Quest Food Management Services, please visit our
website at .
Quest Food Management Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: QUEST FOOD MANAGEMENT, Orland Park , Kitchen Supervisor, Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!