Food Service Worker I
Company: QUEST FOOD MANAGEMENT
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Quest Food Management Services is looking for a Food Service
Work Ito join our team!
Work for a growing company with a personal touch. Leadership is
visible, approachable and shows that they care about their teams.
Quest allows you to become an integral part of the local community,
in an environment where you are listened to, supported and
work-life balance and consistent scheduling is a priority. You are
not just a number at Quest .
We provide the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food,
exceptional responsiveness and intensely personal service. We are
committed to creating the most enduring relationships in the
industry by what we do and how we do it, which is achieved through
an unwavering commitment to our values:
Integrity: we do the right thing at all times
Responsiveness: we listen and respond quickly to provide the best
Accountability: we do what we say we will do and accept
responsibility for the results
Respect: we treat others better than we expect to be treated
Excellence: we deliver the best experience possible
Provides excellent customer service by preparing and serving menu
items. Creates the "WOW" experience for guests of Quest.
Food Service Worker I Responsibilities :
- Maintain accurate temperature logs
- Uphold food safety and sanitation practices
- Set up deli bar after slicing meats and cheeses
- Prep pizzas for the day set up the station and serve
- Prep salad bar, set up salad bar, maintain and replenish
through meal periods
Food Service Worker I Requirements :
- Outgoing, friendly and customer focused
- Ability to work effectively on a team
- Work with speed, attention to detail, consistency and
- Comfortable and pleasant demeanor in very busy
- Follow all policies in the team member handbook and all
Illinois food safety guidelines
Food Service Worker I Full-Time Benefits :
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Company Holidays
- 401k with Matching
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- Other Discounts, Perks, Free Meals & a Great Place to Work!
There are full-time and part-time positions available. For more
information about Quest Food Management Services, please visit our
website at .Learn about the Quest Promise: meaning. balance.
Quest Food Management Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associated topics: director food and beverage, food service
supervisor, gm, grocery store manager, management, night manager,
produce manager, restaurant manager, restaurant operations, shift
Keywords: QUEST FOOD MANAGEMENT, Orland Park , Food Service Worker I, Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!