Company: JourneyCare Hospice
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: November 18, 2022
JourneyCare -is -growing and looking for a Full Time CNA! Make a
difference every day to patients and families coping with end of
life illness.We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes
health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with
match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!NEW COMETITIVE SALARY
STRUCTUREPOSITION SUMMARY:The Hospice CNA (Certified Nurse
Assistant) is a paraprofessional member of the interdisciplinary
group who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and
performs various services for a patient as necessary to meet the
patient's personal needs and to promote comfort. The CNA is
responsible for observing the patient, reporting these
observations, and documenting observations and care
performed.HOURS: Monday-Friday -- 40
- Must be certified with current CNA certification.
- Hospice experience preferred.
- Exhibits a caring attitude toward patients and families.
- Able to cope with stressful situations.
- Able to read and follow written instructions and document care
- Possesses current CPR certification.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Understands hospice philosophy, and issues of death/dying
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and
written communications; skills per competency checklist.
- Shows the ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Works indoors in patients homes.Join our caring and
compassionate team today!TEXT - 1978 to 847-416-8078 to APPLY!
Keywords: JourneyCare Hospice, Orland Park , CNA, Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!