Outside Loan Originator (part-time)
Company: Nations Lending
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Nations Lending Corporation is one of the fastest-growing
mortgage lenders in the US. We're headquartered in the Cleveland,
Ohio area and licensed to lend in all 50 states. With more than 90
branches, we employ more than 1,000 talented people.
We empower our employees to pursue their career goals by supporting
their unique and creative ideas while making our mission of "home
loans. made human." an integral part of our company culture. We
want you to Join The Nation!
As a Personal Mortgage Advisor (Outside), the employee's primary
duties involve making sales or obtaining orders or contracts for
services or for the use of facilities for which a consideration
will be paid by the client or customer. Employee will be procuring
and originating consumer-based residential mortgage loans. Employee
will solicit, receive, and originate applications for the extension
of credit to purchase and refinance 1-4 unit residential
properties, secured by a first-lien mortgage or deed of trust, and
provide supporting service to consumer applicants. Ensures
exceptional customer experience by overseeing loan processing from
origination to closing, and providing on-going communication to
* Know applicable laws and regulations as well as industry
standards, company rules and policies.
* Contact consumers to establish new business opportunities.
* Consult with consumers about their current and future needs and
* Advise and educate consumers about the home purchase or refinance
process, and how to better manage their mortgages by discussing
loan terms, rates, fees, and other costs.
* Gather consumer information and apply skill and experience to put
clients in the best financial status possible.
* Take and receive applications for credit.
* Initiate the loan process and manage application from file start
to closing using various systems.
* Assist and communicate with consumers throughout the loan
* Confer and meet with customers during various stages of the loan
process as needed.
* Utilize materials, reference tools, and other resources to
provide accurate and up-to-date loan program/policy information to
customers and business partners.
* Provide complete loan applications and support materials to
fulfillment center partners.
* Promote self and company to grow market share and achieve
* Individual will travel, making calls upon contacts in the
industry throughout the employee's assigned territory, to solicit
business and meet with consumers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
* 18 years of age or older.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Demonstrated ability to manage personal finances.
* Current Loan Originator license, or eligibility to apply for and
obtain a license after hire.
* Able to maintain good standing for all licenses held.
* Intermediate knowledge of office practices and procedures.
* Intermediate computer skills.
* Working knowledge of document-imaging technology.
* Effective in-person and phone etiquette skills.
* Communicates effectively in both written and verbal form.
* Capacity to maintain confidentiality of work-related information
* Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with
co-workers and service providers.
Familiarity with Loan Origination Systems and other software used
for loan origination. Able to maintain social media websites.
* Excellent customer service skills;
* Delivers superior customer service results at all stages of the
* Familiar with loan products and programs of
* Experience with down payment assistance bond programs or other
specialized lending structures is preferred;
* Drive and motivation to build business in a team support
Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of discrimination or
unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran
status, sex (including marital status, family status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression). Improper
interference with the ability of Nations Lending employees to
perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of retaliation against
individuals who raise any concerns regarding equal employment
opportunities with the Company.
Keywords: Nations Lending, Orland Park , Outside Loan Originator (part-time), Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!