Company: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Now accepting applications to join the team at our first
Illinois restaurant opening in February!OPEN HIRING EVENT
Sunday, 1/22 to Thursday 2/2
Interviews from 8 AM - 8 PM
15081 South La Grange Road
Orland Park, IL 60462Hiring ImmediatelyNOW HIRING - Line CooksWe
now offer Daily Pay - Get access to pay you earn the next day upon
completing your shift.Why wait for pay day when you dont have
to?WHAT WE OFFER
- Daily Pay
- Diverse Culture
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and 401 K
- Vacation paid time off*
- Career Advancement OpportunitiesBenefits and vacation
eligibility based on number of hours worked. Part-time Team Members
must meet minimum average of 30+ hours per week.Line Cooks are
responsible for providing our Guests a Gold Standard dining
experience by producing delicious, high quality food through recipe
execution and gold standard plating that highlights the exceptional
quality of our food.Duties include but not limited to:Set up cook
station and prepare all food items in a timely manner according to
BJs guidelines and health and sanitation standards.
Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications
as set by BJs Gold Standard.
Restock, clean, maintain and restock cook station items as needed
throughout the shift, while practicing exceptional safety,
sanitation and organizational skills.
Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the
kitchen, walk-in coolers and all storage areas, adhering to proper
food storage procedures.
Keep track of and report all food that is wasted.
Review work procedures and operational problems in order to
determine ways to improve service, performance and safety.
Ensure compliance with all Company policies and laws, including
health and safety standards.
Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to work in a fast-paced,team orientedenvironment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have some knowledge of knife skills
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of restaurant KDS system
- Food handler permit required
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours and carries
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight on a semi
regular basisThis job description is not designed to cover all
duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Click APPLY to complete the application and view a
full job description.At BJ's Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT
Matters.Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza,
salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous
Pizookie dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's
own handcrafted beer!The safety of our team and guests is our top
priority. We are complying with all CDC recommendations and
Covid-19 guidelines.We are an e-verify and equal opportunity
Keywords: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, Orland Park , Line Cook, Other , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!