Package Handler- Warehouse
Company: FedEx Ground
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Auto req ID: 320004BR
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 6833 West 75th Street
City: Bedford Park
Zip Code: 60638
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P604/Chicago Hub
Additional Location Information: Earn up to $33.02
*Rate of pay includes up to an additional $5.52/hr for all
full-time Package Handlers who work 40+ hours in a single workweek
(Sunday-Saturday), which will be paid out as a $221 weekly bonus.
All part-time Package Handlers who work 25+ hours in a single
workweek(Sunday-Saturday) will receive an additional $5.52/hr,
which will be paid out as a $138 weekly bonus. The bonus listed is
in effect beginning 8/29/2021 and will end 12/25/2021.
*Includes a $5 per hour weekend surge pay for hours worked between
Friday 10:00 PM through Monday 10:00 AM effective 10/08/21 and will
*Includes a $2 pay enhancement for hours worked between 10pm-10am
starting 10/03/21- 11/27/21.
*Includes a $1 full time pay enhancement starting
Currently hiring for:
Morning Sort (10am-1pm)
Day Sort (2pm-5pm)
Twilight Sort (5:30pm-10:30pm)
Midnight Sort (10:30pm-3:00am)
Sunrise Sort (3:30am-9:00am)
(Start and end times vary based on daily volume)
Weekends only available by request.
We operate 7 days per week. You will work up to 5 days per week
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground, Orland Park , Package Handler- Warehouse, Professions , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!