Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Company: Westside Children's Therapy
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Location: Orland Park, ILFull-Time
Westside OverviewWestside is a culture first organization that
cares foremost how Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) feel
on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where BCBAs are free
to be themselves and experience the power of working on
high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of
changing kids' lives. As a BCBA with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves
passion for working with kids, we think you'd be a great fit!
#IMPBCBA Job Responsibilities
- Coach, mentor, and develop RBTs in providing high quality
- Develop individualized programming for children that achieve
meaningful clinical outcomes
- Provide RBT supervision and parent training for -25 hours per
- Develop role-appropriate leadership skills that complement
clinical competenciesWhy would a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Strong Culture - Our culture is the best in the world
(otherwise, we wouldn't all be here)
- Schedule Flexibility - Flex Time allows for BCBAs to set their
own schedules and leave the clinic when they are not in
- Purposeful Leadership - The Westside Way is our philosophy on
Leadership. It focuses on understanding the emotional context of
situations and how to navigate daily challenges using
emotionally-centered responses. We give you the toolbox in our
- Higher Standard of Care - We aim to recruit and retain BCBAs
that are in the field for the right reasons - a raw, genuine
passion for helping kids and developing RBTs to be great. If you
only like the high pay, job perks, and the flexibility, but do not
draw like a magnet to our mission of delivering the best care, we
may not be the best fit.
- In-Clinic Quality - We prioritize quality of care through
developing RBTs through daily in-clinic coaching.
- Realistic Caseloads - We do not spread BCBAs thin in order to
squeeze out productivity. We enjoy keeping our BCBAs around..
- Reduced Back Office Work- We empower you to focus on
programming and coaching RBTs while we handle Intake, Referrals,
Authorizations, and Billing.
- Beautiful Clinics - We spend 2-3x more than our competitors on
our clinic designs. They're modern, thoughtful, and inviting.
Parents and employees alike rave about them.
- Cross-Team Collaboration - Exposure to and collaboration with
other therapy specialties
- True to Our Roots - We have 0 financial pressures from
investors or private equity groups. Our independence keeps us true
to our organization's values and goals.Apply Today
Keywords: Westside Children's Therapy, Orland Park , Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Professions , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!