Class A CDL Drivers: Earn Top Pay for UPS in Chicago, IL
Location: Orland Park
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Sleeper Team CDL Truck Driver: CHICAGO, IL - United States $8,750
$0.71/mile $30 / hour for loading times/delays
and Weekly Subsistence Pay Apply Below Now! UPS is hiring
individuals to work as full-time Tractor-Trailer Drivers.
- This position involves driving a tractor-trailer unit as part
of a Sleeper team and you must be available to work days, nights,
as well as weekends.
- Primary Location 1 UPS Way , Hodgkins, IL - United States,
- Qualified applicants must have a valid commercial driver s
license issued in the state that they live and a doubles
- Applicants must pass a DOT physical and successfully pass a UPS
- Tractor-Trailer Drivers are expected to comply with UPS
appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform.
- UPS also requires a copy of your motor vehicle record driver
abstract that has been issued within the past 30 days. Benefits and
career advantages vary by role and location, but these are just
some of the things we offer around the country.
- Competitive Pay
- Healthcare, Incl. Medical, Dental & Vision
- Retirement Benefits
- Career Growth
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts with Top Retailers
- Variety of Shifts
- Weekly Pay for Hourly Jobs
- Education/Tuition Assistance Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan Apply with UPS
Complete the short form below then click continue to begin the UPS
driver application. This job posting includes information about the
minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal
Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within
the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or
employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation
of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and
Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held
religious belief or practice.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on
the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: UPS, Orland Park , Class A CDL Drivers: Earn Top Pay for UPS in Chicago, IL, Professions , Orland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!